Single lactation visit BEFORE baby’s arrival.
- Learn information regarding benefits of breastfeeding, normal milk production, breast milk storage, pumping, pace bottle feeding, optimal positioning, etc
- Review infant breast seeking behavior and ways to help achieve a successful latch in the initial hours after birth
- Address signs of effective and ineffective breastfeeding and trouble shoot how to correct this early on
- Discuss your goals in breastfeeding and create plan to achieve identified goals
- Discuss roles for family/friends to assist with breastfeeding success
- 1 support person may accompany client to this visit
**Clients who take advantage of this prenatal education save on a future Latched With Love Package if additional support is needed after baby’s arrival**