We are always hopeful for a blissful 10 month pregnancy. However, sometimes circumstances arise that introduce a need for additional care during this time. When pregnancy related challenges occur it can be more than a family is able to handle alone. Whether basic feelings of being overwhelmed or unexpected bedrest and complications; having compassionate skilled nursing care will improve any pregnancy experience. Providing RN level care to you in your home offers peace and comfort as you navigate the stages of any pregnancy.
- Initial consultation via phone/video call
- 1 Planning Session (video call or in person)- discuss your pregnancy/birth history, prenatal needs, home tour, & create nursing plan.
- 2 virtual appointments (may use for appointments with your doctor/midwife)
- Babymoon Day: 60 minute prenatal massage OR facial and belly facial with foot massage (in home option available)
- 16 hours of in home RN support to be used as needed until your due date (2- 8 hour increments per appointment)
- Unlimited call/text/email support from first visit until contracted hours complete
- All visits focused on mother’s wellbeing during current stage of pregnancy. Including a focused nursing assessment, vital signs, companionship, and care coordination etc.
- Education and encouragement for your partner and support circle on how to be most effective in their roles.
(May increase hours as desired)