Get your very own labor and delivery nurse--AT HOME!! We evaluate your labor, monitoring mom and baby, while in the comfort of your own home. Great for VBACs or first time moms who want to minimize time spent laboring at a birth facility without sacrificing healthcare assessments.
- Initial consultation
- 1 Prenatal Visit between 34-36 weeks--includes maternal nursing assessment, review of medical and pregnancy history, goal setting, and creating plan of care for your labor day.
- Phone/text/email support starting at 34 weeks for any labor day related questions.
- 24-hour on-call support from 38-42 weeks gestation
- IN home labor evaluation once active labor begins: In home labor assessment includes: maternal vitals, intermittent fetal heart monitoring, cervical exams, comfort measures, and overall monitoring of labor progress.
- 1 postpartum visit within 2 weeks after birth
For those who are 37+ weeks, singleton pregnancies, medically cleared for vaginal birth. All medical records must be received from primary provider (dr/midwife)
Labor evaluation only **WE DO NOT CATCH YOUR BABY**
May add on to any birth doula package