In home nurse level care is a great resource for any mom and/or baby. Moms recovering from long labors or cesareans, moms or babies with history of pregnancy/birth complications, or any mom baby pair who want added support---this is just what you need.
10 hours in home nursing care for mom/baby
All Sessions include focused nursing assessments, maternal/infant vital signs, maternal care, infant care, breastfeeding support, and care coordination.
- Initial consultation via phone/video call
- 1 Prenatal Visit (video call or in person)- discuss your pregnancy/birth history, postpartum needs, home tour, & create postpartum nursing plan.
- 2 Virtual appointments
- Pampered Postpartum Day btw 4-8 weeks postpartum: 60 minute massage (in home option) OR facial, foot massage, and wax service of choice
- 10 hours of postpartum nurse support to be used as needed within 4 weeks. (2- 8 hour increments per appointment)
- Call/text/email support from first visit until contracted hours are completed.
- Appointment availability from 38- 42 weeks of pregnancy (if hired before birth)
- Visits are geared toward mom and/or infant care and can be adjusted as needed to meet your medical postpartum goals.
- Education and encouragement for your partner and support circle on how to be most effective in their roles
A la carte appointments and customized packages available upon request