Feel you’ve met your perfect “doula match,” but not near us? Don’t let distance stop what’s meant to be! Take advantage of the Virtual Doula Package.
Remote Support Only
- Initial consultation via phone/video call
- 1-2 prenatal planning sessions (video calls)- discuss your birth history, desires for your current birth, & birth plan options. I will educate you and your partner in how to create a safe birth space and advise your support person in how to assist and advocate for you
- Unlimited call/text/email support until 4 weeks postpartum
- Unlimited access to virtual library and resources until 8 weeks postpartum
- Access to our private Client Community Forums
- Access to live childbirth, breastfeeding, postpartum, and infant care classes
- Train for Birth Group Workshop live with Krisha Crosley
- Access to Evidence Based Birth Savvy Prenatal Curriculum (Client and 1 support person)
- 1 year Membership to Evidence Based Birth Parent’s Site ( $447 value!!!)
- 24-hour on-call birth support from 38-42 weeks gestation (phone/video call)
- Virtual Labor support (continuous or intermittent as appropriate)
- Phone or video calls as needed during labor and birth. I will answer questions, offer encouragement, give suggestions for labor progression, advise ways to create a positive birth atmosphere, and give guidance as you make your decisions.
- Up to 2 hours initial Postpartum support as desired (phone/video call)
- Written souvenir timeline (ONLY if adequate information obtained during labor support)
- 1-2 postpartum sessions (video calls)- 1-4 weeks after birth, discuss your birth experience, evaluate breastfeeding progress, adjustment postpartum, address additional needs.
**May increase Prenatal/Postpartum Visits and/or extend Postpartum support for additional fees**
A la carte Postpartum support available upon request